Welcome to the Hoori online store, www.hoori.in, owned and operated by Ashwamegh Collection. If you visit or shop at hoori.in, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Sign In Information
When you visit www.hoori.in or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. We also reserve the right to cancel an order (in such cases you will be refunded).You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Hoori.in and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in cases where fraud is suspected.
All software used on this site is the property of Hoori.All content included on this site, such as images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Hoori.
Hoori grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Hoori. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of hoori.in.
The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees. The prices represent the full price of the product, inclusive of tax. Most products of Hoori displayed on the website are available in select stores in India while stocks last. In some cases, web merchandise may not be available in Hoori stores. Stores may also have different prices or promotional events are different times. Sale prices on the website are Internet-only specials and do not always reflect the pricing at Hoori stores.
There are rare cases where a few customers might buy an item at the same
time. In such cases, when there is limited stock, we might cancel your order
and fully refund your money.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
Our shipping service will attempt delivery 3 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable.
Wash Care & Properties
We have made an effort to display each garment as accurately as possible. However, depending on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Execution of online order(s) received is subject to acceptance of
following terms and conditions:
1. Hoori.in reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its' sole discretion. Once your "order" is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and Hoori.in
2. Orders will have to be placed at least 2 days in advance before the
expected date of delivery.
3. Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) will not be made.
4. The charges quoted are inclusive of delivery, packing and forwarding but not inclusive of taxes and levies there on, if applicable.
5. Hoori.in reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, and change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
6. If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
7. The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and includes landmarks if possible.
8. Address(es) containing only or with PO Box(es) number(s) is not acceptable.
9. Hoori.in neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
10. Hoori.in is not liable for any damages due wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
11. Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Email replies will be sent to the user as proof of delivery.
12. Hoori.in is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
13. Hoori.in will make all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
14. Hoori.in is not liable for any damage(s) in case of deterioration in the quality of the perishable items/products due to delays.
15. Hoori.in reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point of time.
16. The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Jaipur alone.
18. The user agrees that Hoori.in will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, change of law or any act of God.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hoori and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site and your violation of our terms.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Hoori.in or to products you purchase through Hoori.in shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Jaipur, Rajasthan; the only exception to that is if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Hoori's intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
The details of the products or product specifications (weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) as shown on the website of Hoori are only approximate and may differ from the actual product due to a variety of reasons beyond our control. We firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that the colours seen on the monitor can be slightly different as compared to the colour of the actual product due to variation of colour settings and capabilities of computer monitors, or other computer related differences/limitations
Hoori.in online shopping store is India’s one of the finest and the best online shopping.